Effective May 2018
Welcome to the IGT Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected through others means such as telephone or in person.
Our websites may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the security, privacy practices, or the content of such websites. Once you leave our websites, using any of these links, the privacy practices mentioned in this Privacy Notice do not apply and we invite you to examine the privacy statements and the Terms and Conditions that govern any non-IGT websites.
You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal data or consent to the processing as described in this Privacy Notice. However, if you choose not to agree with these terms or you choose to cease your membership/subscriptions at a later time, we may limit your ability to receive certain services or information.
In order to review the specific areas of this Privacy Notice:
- please extend or collapse the corresponding text;
- use the glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this Privacy Notice.
We may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time in accordance with the principles described in this notice, our evolving business needs, or changes in applicable laws or regulations.
Contact Us webpage: We collect your first and last names, email address, company, phone number, and your comments under the Contact Us webpage to answer your request. We also collect your email address under the Investor Relations webpage to provide you with email alerts.
Gaming and Gaming Support webpages: When you log into your account, we collect your login credentials (email address or username and password). When registering for a member account, the Personal Data that we collect includes:
- your company including country, region, city and name;
- your contact information including first, middle and last names, title and job title, department, landline, mobile phone and fax numbers; and
- a quality password and the reason for access from a drop list.
INFORMATION FROM WEB TECHNOLOGIES
We use other web technologies, which may include “Cookies” and other web technologies to gather information which helps us understand how you use our website. A cookie is a small text file composed of letters and numbers that is stored on your computing device. A cookie may be persistent to keep your profile and preferences or may expire at the end of a web session. In particular, we use non-persistent cookies which expire at the end of the browser session to determine your usage of this website. We track activities of our logged-in account members. We may also use click events on certain graphics and data attributes.
Your computer devices may allow you to disable cookies and similar web artifacts by setting your browser preferences at any time.
INFORMATION FROM MONITORING TOOLS
We use the default capabilities of your browser as well as those used by Google Analytics, New Relic and other monitoring tools to collect anonymous information about your usage of this website. By visiting this website, we will automatically gather and store the following information including, but not limited to the following:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and domain name of the device you are using when browsing this website. The IP address is a dynamic or static numerical identifier assigned either to an Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) or directly to a person’s computer
- Type of browser and operating system you are using
- Date and time of your visit on this website
- Webpages or services accessed at this website
Google Analytics, New Relic and other monitoring tools record visitor traffic and maintains your browser cookie blocking setting.
We may use your information for purposes such as:
- To respond and/or follow up on your requests
- To send you news releases and marketing information when you subscribe
- To create your member account and provide you with gaming support
- To improve your website experience and customize the services we provide to you
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a public authority request
- To protect our rights or the integrity of this website
We may also de-identify, combine, or aggregate any of the information we collect for analyzing usage statistics and trends.
We will not use your Personal Data for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes for which we originally received your information without your express consent.
We will retain your information only as long as you are a registered member of this website or use our services and as necessary for us to comply with a public authority, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and as otherwise reasonably necessary for our business purposes including but not limited to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We will not sell or lease your Personal Data to third parties without your consent.
We may disclose your information to IGT affiliates as well as NTT Data, (add)ventures, Masterminds and other providers who work on our behalf and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Privacy Notice. We may also disclose your information to other business partners such as NASDAQ.
We may disclose your information to other entities in the event IGT considers or goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of all or a portion of our assets, as your Personal Data might be among the data and assets affected.
We may also disclose your information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the integrity of the website, prevent harm to other visitors or protect your safety, investigate fraud or breaches of a contract or a law, or respond to a legal process or a request from a public authority.
We maintain servers around the world and your information may be stored and processed on servers located outside of the country where you are based. We store your information in our facilities such as Reno, NV for support activities as well as on Amazon Web Services located in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A and Dublin, Ireland and other third-party service providers to facilitate your connectivity in accessing our services from multiple devices, anytime, anywhere.
Please note that when you are visiting an IGT website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, the exchange of information between your location and this website will necessarily result in a cross-border transfer of that information.
Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the protections described in this Privacy Notice. We may also use certain legal frameworks relating to international data transfer, such as the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
We have security measures in place to protect against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data. As an example of such measures, we restrict access to Personal Data on a need to know basis.
To protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data in our custody, we maintain physical, logical, and procedural safeguards in compliance with internationally recognized standards and other industry specific security best practices. As part of these best practices, we review our privacy policies on a regular basis to ensure our compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Your Personal Data is retained for as long as your member account remains active or until you ask us to erase your Personal Data. After your member account is deleted, or you ask us to delete your Personal Data, your Personal Data will only be retained as is required by applicable law.
You have the right to request:
- Access to your Personal Data: You may contact us to provide you with details on the data that has been collected about you and how such data is being processed by us
- Receive your Personal Data: You may contact us to provide you with a copy of your Personal Data that we have.
- Object to, or Restrict, use of your Personal Data: If at any point you believe that your Personal Data is being processed unlawfully, you may contact us to stop or cease any such processing including for profiling and marketing.
- Change or Correct your Personal Data: By accessing your profile or account, you have the right to change or correct your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You may also contact us to update or correct your data.
- Erase your Personal Data: You may contact us to erase or delete all or some of your Personal Data.
- Withdraw your consent: At any time, you may contact us to withdraw consent that you have previously given in relation to the processing. If you withdraw your consent, then we will stop all associated processing activities and may close your account and/or delete any data we are not legally obligated to keep.
If we receive from you a formal written complaint regarding your personal data, we respond by contacting you. We will work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
In addition, in some jurisdictions, you can complain to the applicable Data Protection Authority if you are unsatisfied with our response to your concerns.
IGT does not and will not intentionally collect information, including Personal Data, from children.
IGT, we, our and us means International Game Technology PLC and its subsidiaries.
Personal Data means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). Personal Data can be factual (e.g., a name, address/location or date of birth) or it can be an opinion held by or about that person, their actions and behavior.
Process and Processing refers to any activity involving the use of Personal Data. It includes obtaining, recording or holding the Personal Data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the Personal Data including organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring or making Personal Data available to another party.